Our community initiatives program supports local not-for-profit organizations in the communities we operate in. This Christmas, our teams across Canada came together for the benefit of their local communities, resulting in generous donations of food and presents to organizations in need.
These community initiatives resulted in the following:
Here is some more information about the charities involved in these initiatives:
- Seniors Come Share Society: The Seniors Come Share Society builds safe, inclusive, and nurturing communities for older adults
- Foodbanks BC: Every month food banks in BC help more than 80,000 individuals and 1 in every 3 of these is a child.
- Kelowna Santas: Kelowna Santas is a grassroots volunteer initiative that strives to provide a better Christmas for less fortunate children
- Niagara Boys and Girls Club: The Boys and Girls Club of Niagara is a charitable, community-supported organization dedicated to helping children and youth reach their full potential
- Winnipeg Harvest: Manitoba based Food Bank network committed to ensuring no Manitoban goes hungry
Above all, we would like to thank all staff that have dedicated resources and time to make a difference this holiday season. As a result, we were able to make a positive impact for those less fortunate this Christmas. Without hard work from our Bouygues teams this would not have been possible.